| Music for the nerds.|
You can read the lyrics on my other blog...
|Yay...new look and new feel. More boring than ever! |
2 totally unrelated topics but, I was thinking of switching to blogspot, and i was thinking of selling my keyboard (Roland Fantom X8).
|It's Monday. I'm in lab. I am sitting at my desk with work ahead of me to do, and not wanting to do it. My brain is rot, my mood is messed, and my mind is conflicted. Why is all this happening? Is the lack of sleep that I've gotten yesterday due to moving things in and out? Perhaps. But most likely, it is because for the past week, I have been watching TV from sun up to sun down. |
Television is the ultimate brain rotter. It lets me zone out the world around me and allow me to dive into a fantasy world that may be more messed up than what is perceived around me. I've spent the last week watching hours of Law and Order and CSI possibly because it's always broadcasting on some kind of station. THinking to myself that perhaps these stories portrayed in the episodes would intrigue thought-provoking self-discussions in my head or maybe at hand have more creativity, or at the very least get me more excited about forensic science, I excused myself hours upon hours staring off into the hypnotic screen. What happened in the end? Did I get more creative, thought-provoked, or excited? No. My mind only became mush, got more messed up, and as a whole, I just became a lazier person. Who also cannot no longer coherently put together thoughts or write in complete sentences.
I just wrote a bunch more but I deleted it. It was really dumb and you can look up the effects of too much television on your own. I feel a bit better now. Time to go back to work.
|I want to be like Tony Starks a.k.a. Iron man. What intruigues me about this guy is not his suit, but what is behind it. That's right, his BRAIN. |
In order for him to make that suit all by himself, he had to have been majoring and pwning all of the following in college:
1. aerospace engineering - for the missiles, and being able to fly
2. bioengineering, biophysics, and physiology - for understanding joints, body proportions, and how to make the metal work for to the body's advantage
3. mechanical engineering - metal doesn't just compile itself
4. computer science, electrical engineering, and math - suit requires program
5. chemistry - understanding quantum mechanics, metal alloys, the safety of each heavy metal, the melting points, boiling points (he had to have memorized it all)
6. graphics design/product design - how to make that suit look cool, hot, and sexy
7. women studies/psychology - for the women
with all these combined, you get iron man.
wow, compared to that...what is Dennis Kuo majoring in?
2. music history
with all this combined, you get..."Rhyme of the Ribozyme"
Tony Starks woulda owned the mcats. he shoulda been a doctor. he coulda been "Iron Surgeon"
hahahaha but who would want him be the guy cutting you up?